OMB Return Policy
You may initiate a return for most new and unused items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. You must return items in new or unused condition with all original materials included with the shipment. We must receive your returned items within 45 days of delivery. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. We inspect all returned items and award a partial refund for opened or used products. If the return is a result of our error or a defect effecting the entire order, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges. Unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange if not initiated within 30 days of delivery.
Damaged or Incorrect Product
You may return defective items, items damaged at the time of receipt and incorrect items without penalty and all reasonable shipping charges with be reimbursed to you. When we receive your return, we will inspect the item and provide a replacement or issue a refund of the product cost. If the product is not defective or incorrect, you will be responsible for return shipping charges. Product refund amounts may be reduced based on the condition and amount of merchandise returned, shipping fees charged to us and replacement items provided to you on request.
By signing for your delivery without noting any problems or defects with your shipment on the delivery paperwork, you affirm your item was delivered to you with no damage or defect. All damage and defects on delivery must be noted on all copies of the delivery receipt or Bill of Lading by writing “refused due to damage” and the defective delivery reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU INSPECT YOUR ITEMS WHILE THE CARRIER IS STILL PRESENT. ANY DAMAGE OR DEFECTS MUST BE NOTED UPON SIGNING FOR THE DELIVERY. If delivery does not require a signature, please inspect the items immediately for damage and contact us within 24 hours if there is any damage or defect.
Return Shipping Costs
You are responsible to pay return shipping fee when products are returned to us because you refuse delivery without inspection, you miss a delivery appointment, you provide an incomplete shipping address, fail to provide a telephone number to verify a shipment or you return non-defective or undamaged product. Additionally, we reserve the right to deduct the actual return shipping fee, which generally is $150 or more depending on size and weight, if the items are not in original condition upon arrival at our warehouse.
To complete a return, you must be listed as the purchaser of the product in our system. Please do the following to process a return:
- Take several pictures of the product in your possession.
- DO NOT discard any of the shipping box, packing materials or product because the carrier may need to inspect the item and report damage.
- DO NOT ship the item back to us without first being instructed to do so. Failure to comply may result in denial of the returned item based on the shipping carrier’s claim requirements.
- Upon receiving return shipping instructions, return the product for which you are requesting a refund.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your return is approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days.
Late or Missing Refunds
If you haven’t received a refund within 14 days, check your bank account first then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you want to exchange an item for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com. You will be responsible for any shipping costs and we reserved the right to charge a 10% restocking fee.